2021.12.07 06:57 UKsilverback George Gammon - Great Interview with Jason Burack about PM Mining Companies/Streaming
submitted by UKsilverback to Wallstreetsilver [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 06:57 Objective_Bass9596 My furry baby
|submitted by Objective_Bass9596 to SupermodelCats [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 06:57 careater A man learns Christmas is about the value of family, forgiveness, friendship, and footwear.
2021.12.07 06:57 Extension_Ad_3027 Morning wood who’s helping 😉
2021.12.07 06:57 Salty-House7845 How do I add a blackout period?
2021.12.07 06:57 Apprehensive-Ad-1690 Are there any extensions or tools that allow proofreading of websites?
2021.12.07 06:57 sandry1980 quality of these OW 1s?
2021.12.07 06:57 Aggressive_Ad_7212 Talking Sopranos funny Gandolfini T-Shirt
So Steve said how Gandolfini had a T-shirt made with Hugh’s quote
“ who do you think you are? The minister of Propaganda?” and gave it to Steve…..
Since now we know what an opinionated loud mouth Steve is…..maybe Gandolfini made it just for Steve, as Aida didn’t seem to know about it! 😂
submitted by Aggressive_Ad_7212 to thesopranos [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 06:57 peanut31 What is the point for mrt people to hold “refrain from talking” sign?
2021.12.07 06:57 ASICmachine 2017 - 2018 ICO Campfire Memorial (x-post from /r/Cryptocurrency)
2021.12.07 06:57 readball Anyone else having issues with the app self-closing automatically after start?
Pretty new Samsung Tablet, Android, The pool app is updated.
Basically the app loads in x seconds, and when I should start doing something, it gets, "minimized". After restarting - same thing again.
Sometimes I am able to "trick" it by fast selecting something, and as I move away from the main screen, it seems like it works for a while. Then a Miniclip Ad or something can still cause this again. Fortunately no issues during an actual game (yet)
submitted by readball to 8BallPool [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 06:57 Public-Pomegranate86 Hi ☺️
|submitted by Public-Pomegranate86 to DemEyesDoe [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 06:57 RyanKW90 So proud of the journey I've been on so far! Makes me so motivated or my 2nd year in 2022!
2021.12.07 06:57 ayyan73 Does anyones else community isnt working as i click on it the game crashes any suggestions?
2021.12.07 06:57 ASICmachine The worst feeling is when you have no more fiat to buy the dips right after a crash (x-post from /r/Cryptocurrency)
2021.12.07 06:57 druidhippie [LFA] Goblin shortstack
2021.12.07 06:57 Luna_Glade New to ACNH
2021.12.07 06:57 ASICmachine Hacked Cryptocurrency Platform is Politely Requesting Hackers to Return Rs 898 Crore (x-post from /r/Cryptocurrency)
|submitted by ASICmachine to CryptoCurrencyClassic [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 06:57 Presagge PSA: USE THE SMOKEBALL WHEN YOU'RE IN TROUBLE AND DON'T LET YOUR EGO TELL YOU TO FIGHT A 99% CHANCE LOST BATTLE WHICH ENDS UP LOSING HOURS OF PROGRESS. ITS ONLY COSTS 5 frickin 00.
|submitted by Presagge to Megaten [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 06:57 Bonus1Fact Earthquake: 2021-12-07 17:40HKT M5.3 [18.6S,71.2W] off coast of Northern Chile
2021.12.07 06:57 Mimgroth [For Hire] Concept Artist looking for work
|submitted by Mimgroth to commissions [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 06:57 ASICmachine What's so revolutionary about Blockchain technology? (x-post from /r/Cryptocurrency)
2021.12.07 06:57 callmeairplane I can’t add friends. Me and my friend both play sims on our iPad. We logged in with Facebook and gamecenter but still aren’t able to see each other. Does anyone know what to do
|submitted by callmeairplane to simsfreeplay [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 06:57 Otontin Are these yours? Arkansas Goodwill hopes to find owner of Purple Heart, medals
2021.12.07 06:57 vodalion Fighters get more skill feats than wizards.
Something most people say is that to balance fighter's dominance in combat, they don't get any utility. I think people should stop saying this, since it's blatantly false.
- Fighters innately get more skill increases than wizards (start at 4 vs 3).
- Fighters get a class feat at lvl 1 (wizards don't)
- Fighter can neglect dexterity and use heavy armor, so they can afford charisma more easily than wizards. They can also afford intelligence more easily. Wizards will have a hard time getting expert or even trained proficiency in heavy armor (I don't know if it is even possible), so they will have to invest in dexterity for AC.
- Fighters get Expert fort, Expert reflex saving throws at lvl 1, and expert will at lvl 3. Wizards will get Trained fort, Trained reflex and Expert will at level 1. The wizard gets master will at level 17. For levels 3-16 the fighter is just as adept against will checks as the wizard.
Some awesome things you can do for utility as a fighter:
- Grab expert arcana, assurance arcana and trick magic item. You can now 100% reliably use all scrolls and wands of character level -2. At level 6 you can cast fly, enlarge (4th), invisibility (4th), longstrider (2nd) and all kinds other utility spells using the power of money.
- The wizard didn't have the right utility spell prepared? Pick prescient planner (lvl 3 general feat) and prescient consumable (lvl 7 general feat). Now, as long as you can regularly visit shops, you always have a flexible 1 spell scroll you can get on the spot. Found a puzzle clue in the dungeon in a language you can't read? No problem, you just found a scroll of comprehend language in you pack.
- Your lvl 3 party encounters a group of 4 level -1 bandits that ask for your money or your life? No problem, use coerce with intimidating prowess, group coercion, quick coercion and lasting coercion. Tell 2 of the bandits to run off and not return for a week. This turns a severe encounter into a low threat one. With +10 intimidate, +1 from intimidating prowess (excluding other buffs like +1 from bullhorn cantrip), you have a 80% success chance vs will dc 16.
I hope I was able to demonstrate some of the awesome utility a fighter can bring to a party even at low level, since they don't have to spend any attribute increases (aside from strength 18), general feats or skill feats to boost their impressive combat performance.
submitted by vodalion to Pathfinder2e [link] [comments]